Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kyle's Top 20 Favorite Movies

Unfortunately I have seen many great movies and a top 20 isn't even enough so here are a few honorable mentions before I start the countdown.

Honorable Mention:
Coming To America
Big Trouble in Little China
13th Warrior
Ghostbusters
Batman (1989)

Now on to the Top 20

20. Major League
My Dad and I stumbled across this movie accidentally twenty years ago and it has been my favorite sports comedy of all time. Great cast, still holds up well and is really funny.

19. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

18. Back to the Future

17. Spiderman 2

16. Untouchables

15. Rocky

14. Lethal Weapon

13. Die Hard

12. Terminator 2: Judgment Day

11. Field of Dreams

10. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

9. Scent of a Woman

8. Braveheart

7. The Matrix

6. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

5. Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

4. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade/ Raiders of Lost Ark (Tie)

3. Inherit the Wind

2. The Shawshank Redemption

1. The Dark Knight

So there you have my top 20 favorite movies. I plan to add a little commentary later, so check this post again in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment